* Name: undisclosed.
* Age: 24
* Location: Pa
* An explanation of your e.d.: i developed anorexia nervosa my sophomore year of college. i fought it on and off throughout college and it is finally in remission, i can gladly say!
* How long have you had it?: almost 4 years.
* Have you received any treatment for it?: outpatient treatment.
* Have you been in recovery?: yes
* Do other people know?: some people that i trust.
* What do you want out of recovery?: i gained strength, trust, and acceptance.
* What holds you back from recovery?: n/a
OTHER MENTAL HEALTH
* Any other mental illness?: have been depressed before and struggle with normal anxiety
* Any medications?: nope.
* Any other self-destructive habits (like self-injury, substance abuse, etc)?: being around toxic relationships...
* Are you currently in therapy?: no, but would like to be.
OTHER UNRELATED STUFF ABOUT YOU
* Are you in school?: graduate school
* What kind of music do you like? reggae, dancehall, soca, hip hop, indie
* What's a hobby you have?:dancing, reading, writing
* If you could live anywhere, where would it be? on an island in the caribbean...or australia.
* Your favorite qoute: "taken out of context i must seem so stramge"-ani difranco